Health-Concern Education & Support Group
Agency: Burnaby Multicultural Society
The group creates a healthy and friendly environment for seniors and newcomers to get health care information and build up a network. Services include:
- provision and discussion of basic health care information
- a network of lay community support among participants
- focus on individual needs within group
Services are provided in English and Chinese.
Client Profile / Eligibility Criteria
Individuals of any age who need help understanding health provision issues and health concerns. Special attention is given to the needs of seniors.
Call contact number to register
Start Dates / Duration
- Wednesdays 10:30 am – 12 pm.
- additional sessions will be scheduled as demand and resources allow
Program Fee: FREE
Contact: Sandy Cheng, Chinese Settlement Counsellor
Phone: (604) 431-4131 Ext: 29
Fax: (604) 431-4137
6255 Nelson Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5H 4T5