Community Connections Services
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. offers settlement and integration services to immigrants and their families to help them understand, navigate and access the social and economic systems of British Columbia (BC). Enabling this will ensure successful integration of newcomers into their respective communities.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. assists immigrants to acquire the necessary knowledge and resources to become more productive members of the society. Multilingual staff members offer services in: Cantonese, Farsi, French, Korean, Mandarin, Tagalog and Punjabi.
Community Connections service helps new immigrants learn about values and traditions, workplace culture, and how to be comfortable in accessing community resources through various activities.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. offers the following programs and services to connect you to your community:
- The Newcomer Ambassador Program will provide you with the opportunity to receiving training to help other newcomers integrate into the community.
- Celebrate Canada is a program for newcomers to learn about Canadian history and Canadian holidays and participate in community tours.
- The Seniors Empowerment Circle offers immigrant seniors to opportunity to make friends and connect to their local communities.
- Women’s Empowerment Circles offer immigrant women the opportunity to build social networks and learn new skills to enrich their life in Canada.
English Conversation Circle provides newcomers the opportunity to learn and practice speaking skills in English.
Client Profile / Eligibility Criteria
- Permanent Residents of Canada
- Protected persons
Start Dates / Duration
Program Fee: Free
Contact: Jean Zhou
Phone: (604) 430-1899 ext. 101
Fax: (604) 430-1899
Burnaby, BC V5H 2E8